tabs

Friday 11 November 2011

Hat Review: Roman Flank Soldier

Hey all! Back with another hat review! Today, I will be reviewing the "Roman Flank Soldier." This will probably be sold out by the time this is posted, so these are my guesses along with my normal review. Well, let's begin!

Design/Mesh: 8/10- Looks AWESOME. It looks like it would go well with MANY cool hats, along with many different packages and shirts. It will go well with a lot of other cool items.

LimitedU: 7/10- Most likely will make some sort of profit. There are 750 being sold for 150 robux. It is pretty much guaranteed to make at least a few hundred profit.

Colors: 8/10- The red, black, and silver go REALLY well together. I think the hat looks GREAT! Even if it doesn't make a huge profit, it will still look really cool. Although, it should make a profit.

Overall, I give this hat a 7.5/10. It should probably sell for around 300-500 robux once it's all sold out. I plan on trying to get a good number to try and make a few extra robux. Well, good luck guys, and happy selling!

Keep an eye out for my next Hat Review!
--Bobby123179

No comments:

Post a Comment