tabs

Monday 12 December 2011

WipeOut Obby Place Review!

Hello this is FamousX with another place review for TheJkid's Roblox Updates


Today on the list we have AUDI80's very famous game:
WipeOut Obby I V1.4.1 MEGA UPDATE RELEASED!





This game has been played 4,878,402+ times and has been faveorited almost 170,000+ times. The game is from a television show called "Wipout" where players from around the world do different obstacles to compete against each other.


When you come in, this game has PLENTY of lag. I got around 1 frame per second.
After around 1 minute of lag, I finally started my journey to finish the obby.


The obby has many amazing and unique obstacles to climb, jump, and dodge.






















This game was built very well. Untill I saw this.
























This ROBLOXian thinks it would be funny to block the path with his, walkway. I think this is a good way to reward the people of the obby, but, it interfears with the other players that try to play. I
know this becuase I checked in three servers if my hypothesis was true. It was, and I win my point.
I have blocked the username, just for privacy reasons.


At the end, there are plenty of things to do as ride a ramp, fly a helicopter (Hopefully you do not
interfear with the other ROBLOXians playing the game) and also get retextured hats he has made. The
game shows high potential, but some flaws, more than needed.


Lag: 60% (Plenty of lag, my friend tried to join, he failed and almost so did I)


GUI/Scripting 83% (Yes, there is only about two scripts which are admin, and Spawn Leatherboard Checkpoints)


Effort: 89% (He shows effort, but I do see some free models here and there)


Building: 90% (As I said above, he did use some free models, but some creations he did make)


TOTAL: 80.5% <== You can choose to go here, but it is not a top game of games.


You can visit the game here: http://www.roblox.com/WipeOut-Obby-I-V1-4-1-MEGA-UPDATE-RELEASED-place?id=8274990






This has been FamousX with a place review!

No comments:

Post a Comment