tabs

Friday 6 January 2012

Interview With TheGamer101!

TheGamer101
TheGamer101
Hi everyone it is Ash135 here again with an interview from a very popular ROBLOXian, and is known for his Sword Fighting Tournament game which has over 7 million visits!
When Did you Join Roblox?
I joined Roblox on 14th February 2009

What's your roblox hobby?
Collecting #101 Limited Items. I have over 290. I'm always on the lookout for new #101's. Out of all the things I do on Roblox this is the only one that I do every day. Even after collecting so many I still enjoy collecting them.

What's your favorite hat?
The Domino crown, I always wanted it even back in 09 when I was a complete newbie and thought I had no chance of getting it. I was extremely happy when I got it and I have only taken it off a handful of since then. I like it so much I even bought a second one for my alt Gamers2ndDominoCrown. 

What's the best achievement you've had on roblox?
My best achievement on Roblox is getting over 7 million visits on my place "Sword Fighting Tournament". I can't believe that after I created it I tried to sell it on "Let's Make a Deal" for 500R$. Luckily, I didn't manage to sell it and decided to run ads for it instead.

What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?
The funniest moment I have had on Roblox is probably when some guy wouldn't sell me a #101. He made a big deal about it and posted a few threads on "Let's make a Deal". As a joke I posted that I was "genuinely an emotional wreck" and he sold it to me.  

What's the hardest moment you've experienced in roblox?
Probably trying to keep motivated when making my new game. I have been working on it for so long that it is hard to stay motivated. But I know it will be worth it when I finally finish it :)

What are your future roblox goals?
I am releasing a new game called "Ages of Robloxia" that I hope will be very successful. I did the scripting and TheJkid made the maps. 

TheGamer101 is also one of our loyal readers, he even mentioned our blog in his profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment