tabs

Thursday 17 November 2011

Night Shades Hat Review

This hat is very appealing. For 375 robux this hat makes any hat glitch look amazing.
Design/Creativity: 10/10 This hat looks very nifty. I really enjoy the colors of the shades. I find it very interesting that stars actually are on the side of the item.

Color: 10/10 You might think I am over exaggerating on these ratings but this hat is just that good. The colors are appealing, and no other colors could make the design work.

Price: 9/10 The price is amazing, 375 robux for a pair of epic shades. The only way it can get better is if it were free.

Overall: 9.6/10 These shades are just that amazing. Why not experience the amazingness and buy a pair for yourself?

Keep an eye out for my next review! Also message me if you want to me to review something for you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment