tabs

Saturday 3 December 2011

Gear Review: Roblox Snow Globe 2011

ROBLOX Snow Globe 2011 [ Limited U ]




The ROBLOX Snow globe 2011 is a really cool gear. Go in a game, click the screen, and a GUI of snowflakes will come falling down your screen!
By the time you're done reading this is will probable be sold out,-
Wait, it's already sold out...
 but if it's raising fast you should but it.
Price: 8/10
I think 100 ROBUX is a reasonable price, but slightly off. I was thinking it would be around 200-250 ROBUX.
Color: 9/10
I don't think the colors on the globe go together. Instead of red, the present bow tie should be kind of light blue, because it is Christmas. All the colors inside the globe go together well, but the bow tie kind of messes it up.
Mesh:10/10
The mesh looks like a REAL snowglobe! I bet whoever made this mesh took a lot of time, the snowglobe is just PERFECT!
Overall, I would give this gear a 9.5/10.
FreeGamesROBLOX


No comments:

Post a Comment