tabs

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Heli-Wars Place Review

Hello this is Hotbaboo with a Place Review!


Today for the place review we have: Heli-Wars Desert Attack.


This game was built by DrewsomeB with 8,710,000+ place visits.























As I enter, I see that you enter on a deserted wasteland. In the distance I can see the
other Desert team. I know this place very well, and I walk to the VIP entrance inside both of
the forts. I walk in and take the two givers, the controls for the VIP Helicopter and the
multiRocket.


The thing that I notice is that everyone can join a different team and make teams unfair. This is one
of the few downs.


The other down is gear. DrewsomeB allows ROBLOXians to use their own gear. This is not a problem
to me, but most other Non-Builder's Club members do not have good swords and such on. I think
the idea of your own gear used is an unfair advangage and should be removed.


The game is very old and a Classic on ROBLOX. The game has jeeps, to transport helicopters, to normal
one seater helicopters which adds to the whole desert theme. This game is a must for beginners as it's very good for earning KOs and getting used to game controlls.


Lag: 77% [There is quite a lot of lag. People in game actually complained about it]


Building: 86% [The building was really not quite hard. Mainly easy bricks to use]


GUI's: 90% [DrewsomeB has added a "Help" GUI to help the people who are in need]


Scripting: 92% [There are many scripts from the shooting to regenerating, nicely done]


TOTAL: 85% [Nice game to visit, maybe not worth a faveorite]


Thanks! See you next time on TheJkid's ROBLOX Updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment