tabs

Saturday 11 February 2012

C&G News Report: C&G Commotion



       Hello everyone and welcome to TheJKid's blog! Today I am going to be talking about a few topics, such as OSE, Veltex and Luna, and as well as the basic C&G forums.


       OSE - OSE is a fairly well known clan. Some people like to refer to is as disliked and unmemorable. The owner of this clan recently quit as he was done with ROBLOX. Which is something that has been very common this year, we have already lost many great and successful leaders that it seems to becoming a wide-spread trend. The SiC (Second in Command) recently spoke with E981stating that E9's only comments where "The clan will die with me." Showing he has a very stubborn accusation towards ROBLOX now and has given up on all of his members.


       Veltex And LunaScamnder - Recently Luna contacted me claiming to have a problem with myself and CnGRoblox. It seems she was under the influence of Veltex, who ordered her to make an insulting video on me or else she would have her account deleted. Now when I spoke to Luna I tried to explain that this was not her only option. That she does not have to go with the crowd in order to succeed in life and/or ROBLOX. She responded by ignoring my comments and suggestions. She mentioned that she did not want to but she felt she had to due to the fact of Veltex's grip on her. We are trying to come at a stand by but this shows that even all great clan leader will have their own downfall. Whether it is by influence, suggestion, or corruption.


       C&G - Clans & Guilds is a very popular forum that arouses a lot of commotion. Recently a local player was scammed out of a group known as "Robloxian Marines" causing upright chaos and forum flaming. Recently I have also had a lack of videos due to some personal issues as well. I have been working hard on all of my videos and I am sorry if you have not been happy about my activity. I am recently banned for Seven Days on DeadRights due to a mistake I made. I would like everyone to know that they can stay tuned to what is going on in C&G by reporting to TheJKid's blog.


Thanks for reading this C&G News report!

1 comment: