tabs

Monday 14 November 2011

Classy Bandit Hat Review

Hello all! I'm back again with another hat review. I know my last review was not too long ago, but I figure with all of the new hats coming out, I should at least review a few of them. Today, I will be reviewing the Classy Bandit hat. It's a VERY cool looking hat. Lets start the review, shall we?

Classy Bandit


As you can see, the hat looks pretty cool. I think I may even buy it! Anyways, on to the review!

Design/Creativity: 8/10- Looks REALLY cool. The hat and the bandana look really good together. The design is simple, but looks extremely cool. I love the little red stripe around the hat. It makes it look amazing!

Color: 9/10- I love the colors on this hat. The black and red combo go very well together and really show off the texture of the bandana.

Price: 8/10- For how cool this hat looks, 125 robux is not a lot to pay. I think the price is worth it considering it's almost two hats in one!

Overall: 8.5/10- I love this hat, and it looks really cool for the price. It almost looks like you're wearing two hats! So it will be good for combos. I think you all should buy it. It's a great looking hat.

Send me ideas of hats to review on ROBLOX! I am happy to take your suggestions! See you all later, 
~Bobby123179~

No comments:

Post a Comment