tabs

Monday 14 November 2011

Knight of the Fade Hat Review

The Knight of the Fade hat is a newer hat to the ROBLOX catalog. It's a pretty nice looking hat, and a retexture of the Knightmare hat. Well, let's get started on the review, shall we?

Knight of the Fade
R$: 500

Knightmare


As you can see, the two hats are very similar.

Creativity/Design: 4/10- There was not a lot of creativity put into this hat. It's just a retexture of the Knightmare hat (As shown above). The two are very similar, and the Knight of the Fade hat actually looks like the dulled down version of the Knightmare helmet. There is not as much detail, but the hat still looks okay.




Colors: 5/10- The colors in this hat aren't very good. Gray with a very weird looking light blue. It looks okay, but it looks kind of dull and rusted.

Price: 6/10- It's BC only, so that kind of annoys me. I don't like it when the hat is BC only and doesn't look really cool. It's 500 robux and BC only, so, I don't really like it. For the price, the hat isn't worth it.

Overall: 5/10- If you are planning on getting this hat, and have a lot of robux (Probably around 15K-20K robux) to spend, I would suggest getting the Knightmare helmet instead of the Knight of the Fade. Unless, you are poor and still want this helmet. Which in that case, I suppose you have no choice. I don't plan on buying it, but you still might want to. Well, I hoped you enjoyed the review. Post in the comments what you think of this hat. Let us know! Also, join the official TheJKid's Blog Group! Here is the link to it: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=406953 Join it to get the latest updates first!

Well, see you all later! And if you have a suggestion on something for me to review, message me on ROBLOX! ~Bobby123179~

1 comment:

  1. Eh,It's not that bad to me,Actualy. ~killer2132~
    -K2-

    ReplyDelete