tabs

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Build A Winter Wonderland Contest! [ENDED]

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING IN ENTRIES


Hello everyone!
I said there was a contest coming, now it's here! TheJKid's Roblox Updates Build A Winter Wonderland Contest!


A winter wonderland in real life normally is a town event where the community get together to hold parades, stalls, rides and much more! It's basically like a winter party where people from the town come together to have a good time!


Of course I can expect you to use maybe some free models for rides, but please try to personalise them as much as possible, if I spot loads of plain, non-edited free models then you entry will NOT be counted.


Prizes are given to the top 3 if they have BC, otherwise they don't get any R$. However the winner will get a spot on the "Awards" page, and you'll stay there forever! So it's a real chance to get your fame up!





Here's all the information you need to know.


  • Entries must be done by the end December 2011, ready for review. However if there have not been enough entries finished by then I will extend it with notice.
  • To enter, build your place then send a message to TheJKid, he will then visit your place and note it down.
  • Try not to use free-models, trust me I can tell who has and who has not. At lest 70% of your place MUST be made by you.
  • The place must be named "TheJKid's Updates Winter Contest Entry"
  • You MUST allow comments so I can post "reviewed" when I've reviewed your entry.


The Prizes...
 
1st = 1,000 Robux  (MUST MAKE A T-SHIRT FOR SALE OF THAT EXACT AMOUNT)
2nd = 500 Robux    (MUST MAKE A T-SHIRT FOR SALE OF THAT EXACT AMOUNT)
3rd = 200 Robux     (MUST MAKE A T-SHIRT FOR SALE OF THAT EXACT AMOUNT)
The winner will also receive a spot in the "Awards" Page permanently. So if you're NBC, don't worry you'll still get fame out of winning!


Get to Work, I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing entries!

Follow me on twitter! 


1 comment:

  1. Great Idea.... I think I will participate if I have time to build!

    ReplyDelete