tabs

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Interview With tarabyte


tarabyte
Today I have interviewed tarabyte. She is one of the few ROBLOX Interns. She works on Stamper Parts, make Hats, and Bodies and she has recently been working on a few new ROBLOX Level. For example she has worked on Quest for Glory 2.
                                                                                                                                                     When Did you Join Roblox?                                                                             My first day working at Roblox was June 6th, 2010.


What's your roblox hobby?
Currently I enjoy building the most.  But I don't always get the chance to do that.


What's your favorite hat?
Hmm...there are so many....I guess the Happy Haunt, even tough I don't have one.


What's the best achievement you've had on roblox?
Actually I'm kinda proud of my MVP badge from the Roblox Halloween Level.  I'm usually not very good at shooters.


What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?
One time I drove a bus full of people off the edge of Happy Home, even though it was an accident at the time it turned out to be pretty funny.


What's the hardest moment you've experianced in roblox?
Even though I'm an admin I'm not that well known.  So sometimes when there is a bug and I'm trying to ask the players what is going on but I get ignored.  This can be a bit frustrating.  And it happens alot unfortunately.

What are your future roblox goals?
I'd like to build a really awesome and complex level sometime when I get the chance.


Also, What is your ROBLOX Internship like?
It's alot of fun.  I get to do a wide range of things and also learn/try out new things.  An example of this is the Gamaboi Gear with the Quest for Glory 2 game.  I had never made sprites before, but they turned out fairly well.

Thanks!
 Ash135 Interviewer
ash135

No comments:

Post a Comment