tabs

Friday 2 December 2011

Interview With HatHelper!

HatHelper
When Did you Join Roblox?                                                                                I joined roblox in November 16, 08. It was on 'Chopin'. I later created HatHelper on March 2, 09.
What's your roblox hobby?                                                                                   I enjoy making RTS games, GUI games, and random generate things. Anything that I think of while in Biology class(and lots, since I try not to pay attention)
What's your favorite hat? My favorite hat is the Iron Crown of Pwnage. I cannot hope to obtain it, so I have settled for a close replica of it, the Wanwood Crown. I had it twice before, but I sold it, and now I have rebought it recently for 500k robux. What's the best achievement you've had on roblox? I have had multiple great achievements on roblox. Getting over 40k forum posts, getting good reps on the forum, as a scripter, and making lots of money. But my best achievement, I'd have to say, is getting 1M visits on my 'The Conquerors' game. I tried twice to make an RTS game in the past, and failed, but the third time I managed to script a well-balanced RTS game, which I believe(:3) is the best RTS game on roblox at the moment.
What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?                                                                                                                  I suppose the funniest moments always occur on the forums, mostly in LMAD, when I'm trolling(for lulz, not to spam). I can't name any one moment, but I know the forum is always the most amusing place on roblox.

What's the hardest moment you've experienced in roblox?                                                                                                                            The hardest moment I've experienced on roblox could be multiple things. All being script related. I can't recall any moment where it was just impossible, but I've had difficulties making AIs, RTS games, GUI games and random generator scripts.

What are your future roblox goals?                                                                                                                    My goals are to create two other RTS games on roblox(Naval Warfare, and Space Warfare) I have all the ideas planned out, I only need the time, which I may have to wait for next summer to do anything about. The Conquerors took me 7 full nights(9PM to 6AM) of scripting and building to get a working version of an RTS game. 
                                                                                                                                            Ash135 Interviewer
ash135

No comments:

Post a Comment