tabs

Friday 2 December 2011

Roblox Interview With citykid9303911!




citykid9303911
Hello everyone! Today I'll be interviewing citykid9303911. He has over 3 million place visits with a great series of games!


When did you Join Roblox?
28 February 2009


What's your roblox hobby?
I like to build games and learn new scripting/building techniques.


What's your favorite hat?
Right now my favorite hat is my Dominus Infernus because I spent a lot of robux on it lol…but I like all of the Dominus hats.


What's the best achievement you've had on roblox?
Making a successful game series with millions of visits, making new friends along the way, and learning the LUA programing language. 


What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?
I've had lots of funny moments, but some of the funniest have always been when my friend (irl) and I go on my script building game and write scripts to create absolutely ridiculous situations…it usually gets even more hilarious when other people go on xD


What's the hardest moment you've experienced in roblox?
Maybe it was when I first started learning LUA, or it could be any of the times I've spent many days trying to work out a bug in a script. Nothing in particular comes to mind.


What are your future roblox goals?
Continue creating games that push my scripting ability and Roblox's tech to a new level.
Ash135 Interviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment