tabs

Saturday 31 December 2011

Interview with Landon90!

Landon90
landon90
781,881 Place Visits
When Did you Join Roblox?
December 26 2008

What's your roblox hobby?
Mainly creating games and retextures.

What's your favorite hat?
Astronaut Helmet, I wanted it so badly and made me detemined to do whatever it takes to get that hat.

What's the best achievement you've had on roblox?
Getting a hat retextured, I always wanted to do that.

What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?
I was at a game with my friend Gavster626 and Donkeyo4 was there too, so Gavster626 walks into him and flings Donkeyo4 across the map to his doom!

What's the hardest moment you've experianced in roblox?
Tons of people were reporting me and saying I copied other peoples work, but then they eventually stopped and my reputition has slowly regained.

What are your future roblox goals?
Get more retextures published.

Thanks for reading!
-Ash135

No comments:

Post a Comment