tabs

Sunday 4 December 2011

Interview With REDALERT2

                                                                               REDALERT2
                                                                       REDALERT2
Today I am interviewing REDALERT2 who has 3,658,187 place visits, and still adding up.




When Did you Join Roblox?
-July 25, 2008. So around 3 years and a half of playing roblox.


What's your roblox hobby?
-Scripting, nothing can make me feel more accomplished.


What's your favourite hat?
-Dominus Infernus


What's the best achievement you've had on roblox?
-Getting front page


What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?
-Times when exploiters go onto servers and mess everything up, kinda sad too I guess.


What's the hardest moment you've experianced in roblox?
-First time losing my account on July 3, 2011


What are your future roblox goals?
-Continue my creativity and saving for my dream hat.




Thanks!
 Ash135 Interviewer
ash135

No comments:

Post a Comment