tabs

Friday 9 December 2011

Interview with wwemaniac99!

wwemaniac99
When Did you Join Roblox? - March 10, 2010


What's your roblox hobby? - Investing


What's your favorite hat? - Can I say more than one? There are so many! I'd say The Agonizingly Ugly Bucket of Doom (which I own), Clockwork's Shades (which I own), and Purple Sparkletime Fedora (which I'm hoping to by soon).


What's the best achievement you've had on roblox? - Getting Chair Racing front page. (http://www.roblox.com/ROBLOX-Chair-Racing-POWERUPS-v2-3-place?id=55700795)


What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox? - Watching the moderation system go to work. Like seriously that's pretty funny but here are a few moments. Some other fun moments come from, when people try to troll you and your friends, yet they don't realize they can't troll. It's so many funny moments on ROBLOX on the forums, and with your friends. Once my friend dress as a guy with angel wings, a shaggy, and a muscle shirt. Then I said "Change your character, it scares me D:!", and he changed into a bikini.


What's the hardest moment you've experianced in roblox? - When one of my friends that I know in real life stole 40kR$ from me and my friends.


What are your future roblox goals? - I'd like to become a Top 100 poster in the forums, or even better, a Top 50 or 25. Also, I'd love to have a re-texture of mine published by BrightEyes. I've been re-texturing for quite some time now. 
Also, one more thing about him is he says he is an everyday reader of this blog.
Thanks!
 Ash135 Interviewer
ash135

No comments:

Post a Comment