tabs

Thursday 5 January 2012

Builders Club Tycoon Review

Hello this is Hotbaboo with another place review, to help you find good games. This is my first post as an official TheJKid's Roblox Updates staff!


The game we have today is BC Tycoon by BCGames.


There are 2 versions of this game. One version is the game that is free to play, and no BC needed. The other version is BC only, which I could not go to due to that I am not BC. The version that I am reviewing only has 1,000+ Place visits. But, the BC version has over 180,000+ place visits.






















When you enter this game, you end on a spawn right in front of your tycoon. As you walk over the tycoon door, you see there is one red, square which says,"Join ROBLOX". When you walk over that, you see that a red box comes up, and gradually, over time, it gives you money. After time, your next choice is to upgrade NBC giver or get BC (In the game.) I would recommend that you upgrade the spawn, it will help you get more "Robux" faster. At this time after upgrading my NBC spawn, I looked around for fun things to do.


I looked around, and I saw many things to do. I first saw the GUI with many choices on the left side of the screen. I saw one that said,"Lottery". This got up some suspicions from me. As I clicked it, another GUI came up. Mainly, this lottery, like in real life, is to click the brown boxes and think and hope you get lucky. I tried, with my friend, and at the end of trying 20 times, we got 2 winners. The winning tickets mainly give you game "robux".


Another fun thing to do while you wait, is to teleport to a box that looks like a plain box, which is actually not
that fun. But, when you get in this transparent box, you get a sword. This is quite fun to wait to get your "robux"




























One last thing that you can do to pass the time is to do two obstical courses. Actually, mainly, if you are a
moderate and above obstical course passer. All the obstical courses consist of is lava jumps. Not that fun, and really not unique. That was quite a down.


After you getting,"OBC" in the game, you can expand land and get a mansion, consisting with all things such as a kitchen to a bedroom. There is also things you can get for your mansion "yard" which are a pool and swings.  You can also get a garage with a Ferrari car. The down side is that you can not drive the Ferrari car.


After quite a while, and everything bought, I left the game.


Scores:


Lag:97/100 [I basically had no lag. The only lag was a little at the lava jumps]


Building: 89/100 [I loved the bricks that were in much detail. Just not the Arena]


Scriping: 96/100 [Very well done with the "robux". It never glitched]


GUI Work: 98/100 [Purely amazing with teleports to VIP to the lottery]


TOTAL: 94/100 <=== A must visit!


*TIP*


When you enter the game, for BC version or not, the leaderboard says that you are NBC. BCGames was really smart to do this because then it shows you if you are BC, TBC, or OBC inside the game. I hope people do not get confused!


You can visit the BC Version here


You can visit the NBC Version here


This has been Hotbaboo with a place review!


No comments:

Post a Comment