tabs

Thursday 5 January 2012

Interview with iValianT!


iValianT
Hey everyone it is Ash135 here, and this is my first interview as an official staff!I hope everyone enjoys my interviews! :D




When Did you Join Roblox?
I joined Roblox on March 21st 2009 after searching the web for a new game to play and I actually found an ad to this game by looking at other sites. And I just signed up as soon as I clicked on it.


What's your roblox hobby?
My favorite Roblox hobby is to forum and be involved with the community, I always get some good laughs and have a good time, as well as investing in the Limited and LimitedU Item selling aspect of Roblox.




What's your favorite hat?
My favorite hat is The Classic Roblox Fedora as well as the Clockwork's Shades..


What's the best achievement you've had on roblox?
I think my best achievement on Roblox is achieving my dream items which are the Clockwork Shades, a Dominus, and Ghostwalker, Night Vision Goggles and many more items without having one single place visit.


What's the funniest moment you've had in roblox?
I had plenty of funny moments in the Forums and as well as with my friends on Roblox. One of my best friends, IntenseLag, and me always like to trick each other about new epic items coming out, sometimes we even make up names for them. So, IntenseLag recently heard that a Purple Sparkle Time Fedora was to be released. So as he brought it up, he tried tricking me that it was out. But me knowing that he was tricking me, I was like "Trololo, no it's not." But, then a few seconds after he tricked me, it came out. It was really funny. I donated him 10,000 Robux, so he could get it too.


What's the hardest moment you've experianced in roblox?
I think the hardest moment I experienced was seeing some of my good friends on Roblox leave. But it also leaves room for making new ones, and I have.


What are your future roblox goals?
My major future goal is to learn how to build and script. I have always wanted to but never took the time to learn as well as not having a good computer to run Roblox that well.


What forum do you mainly forum on?
When I first started foruming, I forumed in Roblox Talk, but now you can find me on Let's Make a Deal!


How long did it take you to get 19000+ forum posts?
It took me quite a while to get up to almost 20k Forum posts, over a year, and I plan on being a Top 100 Poster, which is one of my goals as well.


When did you get into foruming?
I got into foruming in the year of 2010 around April -March before my current account (iValianT) was created. I have been foruming on ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment