tabs

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Elf Package Review

Elf
Hey, it's intern FreeGamesROBLOX here, and I'm doing my first package review!
Today, I will be reviewing the package called "Elf"
I believe it came out 11 months ago, and today is one of my writing days, so
I decided to review this package.
Okay, here we go.

Price:9/10
I think I remember reading a comment on the package saying  that last year you
could get it for only 50 ROBUX, and now it's around 350 ROBUX. I agree
with the current price, but 50 ROBUX would be better, because it would
get more sales. An OBCer can get it in a day. and that would mean more sales.
WAY more sales...


Color: 10/10
For the color, I would give it a 10/10. Red, green, and white.
Perfect colors for this Christmas
package, I love it. I also like that the belt is kind of
a shiny brown, and not just regular brown. The yellow
buttons on the coat also look realistic.


Mesh: 10/10
I would give the mesh a 10/10. From the coat to the feet, I love it. On each end of the sleeve, it's puffy, making it look even MORE realistic. Around the neck, it's also puffy.
If you buy this package, you're definitely going to be warm! The hands though look too much like...
ROBLOXian 2.0. Which is the package that has a lot of sales, but most people don't like.


I would give this package a 9/10.
Thank you for reading this post!
-Intern 
FreeGamesROBLOX

No comments:

Post a Comment