tabs

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Interview with a Roblox Intern! ChelIBM

ChelBM
When Did you Join Roblox?
I joined ROBLOX in April 2011, a few weeks before I started my summer internship at ROBLOX. 

What's your roblox hobby?
What I do on ROBLOX most is talk to players and go into games and groups to see what everyone is talking about when I interview them. 

What's your favorite hat?
My Favorite Hat would be the Empyrean Reignment. I love all the wing like hats that I can afford.

What's the best achievement, funniest moment, and hardest moment you've experienced in ROBLOX?
I am not really sure in which part of ROBLOX you are asking this question for. I do not really play ROBLOX games very much since I am usually busy with other things on ROBLOX and only am on ROBLOX when at work. The hardest moments I have had on ROBLOX has been when PMing players and trying to stick by the Moderators rules. The funniest is when I am PMing and make a grammar mistake that I do not catch and the other person confronts me on it.  

What are your future roblox goals?
My Future ROBLOX goals are to make a famous ROBLOXian famous through PR too!

Hope this was interesting! Thanks for reading!
-Ash135

No comments:

Post a Comment